Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home days
- Modern office setting
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Participate in the development process from definition to deployment.
- Design and implement web/mobile UI/UX.
- Maintain and improving both on-premise and cloud-based applications.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Engineer code that is standardized, efficient standard and well documented.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
The candidate requirements include:
- B.S. or greater in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years minimum of Front-End, Middle-Tier and Back-End development in a team environment.
- Proven ability to develop applications in startup and large scale, high performance environments.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Proficiency with database technology such as MySQL, SQL Server, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with containers such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Familiarity with Electron (software framework).
- Cloud exposure, particularly AWS, IoT/edge computing platform experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.’